Imagery by MediaLab 3D Solutions
These free 45-minute programs will include a home tour and a live Q&A with building and real estate professionals. Login information and a calendar invitation will be provided with confirmation.
Register now for access to the full series. Check out Upcoming Tours below for more details.
October Session Details
Since 1966, Stanley Martin Homes has been designing and building homes people love at a price they can afford. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Stanley Martin Homes is Builder Magazine’s 2021 National “Builder of the Year” and ranks No. 21 on the BUILDER 100 list. Join us for a tour of Tall Oaks, a high-performance infill project in Reston, Va., of modern townhomes and flats certified to the National Green Building Standard (NGBS). PEG, LLC NGBS Green Verifiers will also walk us through the site to show us what they are looking for in their inspections during the certification process. See what goes into these NGBS Green Certified homes, compare what you are already doing on your builds, and learn how to market green certified homes to prospective buyers.
- Matthew Cooper, Senior Vice President, PEG, LLC
- Abideena Dambo, Multifamily & Sustainability Analyst, NGBS Green Verifier, PEG, LLC
- Anh-Tu Lam, Multifamily & Sustainability Analyst, NGBS Green Verifier, PEG, LLC
- DJ Lawson, Manager, Corporate Field Operations, Stanley Martin Homes
A live Q&A will take place immediately after the tour. If you missed any of our previous tours, you can view the replays at any time.
Home Performance Counts is a joint education initiative between the National Association of Home Builders and the National Association of REALTORS®.
Questions? Please email Michelle Diller at email@example.com.
If the Submit button is grayed out, please make sure that all required fields are filled in.
- November: Experience high-performance at the highest level while also learning how the efficient and healthy strategies used are scalable to all homes. We are touring Bill Hayward’s (Hayward Healthy Home Score) newly completed family home on Pebble Beach with Bill, Jillian Pritchard Cooke of Wellness Within Your Walls and Shelly Mitchell Lynch of Carmel Realty Company.
- December: Greening the existing housing stock is critical to reducing the environmental footprint of residential construction. Check out the high-performance remodeling journey of a mid-century modern home in the Texas Hill Country with Heather Ferrier Laminack of Ferrier Custom Homes.
- January 2022: Join Craig Foley, chief sustainability officer for LAER Realty Partners and team co-founder of the REthink39 Group, to check out deep green in the Northeast.